Everyone wants to be able to enjoy a comfortable shower experience at home, so many people will install a shower room at home to form an independent space, while achieving dry and wet separation to improve safety. However, if the shower room is divided into the main body of installation, there are mainly two categories: the overall shower room and the simple shower room. How much do you know about this?
The integral shower room is generally composed of a spray device, a shower body, a shower screen, a top cover, a bottom basin or a bathtub. The shower screen is made of tempered glass, and the sump and backboard are generally made of acrylic composite materials. The overall shower room is fully enclosed and has good thermal performance, even in winter, it does not need a bath heater. In addition, the overall shower room has complete functions, and some also have functions such as foot massage, surf massage, FM radio, steam, exhaust, and answering calls. As a fully enclosed bath room, it has a separate drain pipe and does not need to wet the bathroom floor. Therefore, it can also be used for old houses that have problems with construction and cause water seepage. Temporary buildings without waterproofing, etc. can also be used.
The disadvantage of the overall shower room is that it is expensive, and the product can cost tens of thousands or even tens of thousands. Moreover, the size of the overall shower room is generally too large, and it is basically not customizable, and the flexibility is poor. In addition, due to the relatively complex functions, the elderly must be guided by family members, and children generally cannot use it alone.
Choose rationally according to needs
If you choose a shower room as a whole, you need to know what is suitable. Basically, pay attention to several aspects when purchasing:
1. The overall technical content of the shower room is relatively high, and it is good to choose a brand with guaranteed quality and after-sales.
2. Don't be greedy, just use enough. Because of the limited area of the bathroom in the general family, an oversized shower room will take up too much space and give people a sense of depression.
3. Consider how to open the door. The door opening methods are generally divided into outward opening, flat opening (sliding left and right), and inward opening. Generally, when the door is opened from the outside, it takes up a lot of space, and it is necessary to consider whether the actual area is sufficient.
4. Consider whether the height of the overall shower room and the height of the bathroom are appropriate. The height of the overall shower room is generally about 2.1 meters, and it needs to be increased by about 10 cm during installation, so the actual height of the bathroom must be higher than 2.2 meters, otherwise it cannot be installed.
5. The high sump can be used for surfing and bathing, but if there are elderly and children at home, you should try to choose a low tank, otherwise it is inconvenient to get in and out.